Influencer Marketing Campaign Assistant Job Description: Love reading blogs, following your favorite influencers on Instagram and working in the food, health and wellness space? Wellevation HQ is seeking a remote, project-based influencer campaign assistant to support the development and execution of programs for our valued brand partners. This role will report to the co-founders, with an opportunity to interact directly with talent as well as brand and agency clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insights regarding campaign structure to support brand goals and objectives; includes both paid and unpaid programs
- Organize projects in Asana and Tagger to track all deliverables and deadlines
- Develop program key performance indicators (KPI’s) based on industry best practices
- Establish client-specific influencer outreach criteria and curate lists of potential partners
- Contribute to the development of messaging briefs, content requirements and other key program documents such as outreach emails
- Conduct outreach on behalf of the brand/client to secure influencer interest and negotiate effectively both budget and deliverables
- Brainstorm creative product shipment inclusions and coordinate deliveries
- Review influencer content and manage editing process to ensure it’s on-brand and includes all technical requirements
- Communicate key information between brand and influencer and manage potential delays or shifts in timeline
- Ensure timely posting, monitor for brand mentions and develop results recaps
- Manage collection of key documents such as contracts and invoices
- Analyze campaign data and provide suggestions for improving a program once complete
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience with a brand or agency (CPG experience preferred)
- Experience working with influencers and running campaigns
- Knowledge of the social media and influencer marketing world (including FTC) and how to create successful, compelling programs
- Results-oriented and data-driven with an understanding of how to develop and report back on key performance indicators for various projects
- Great project management and organizational skills
- Ability to accept feedback and revise programs/plans accordingly
Initially, this position will be offered on a project basis with the opportunity to grow with us. We anticipate 5-15 hours of work per week depending on client load. A flexible schedule is key with most work being able to be completed in off-hours, but some daytime availability for client or team calls may be required. As we maintain many long-term clients, we are likewise seeking a longer-term partner that is committed to the role. If you have an existing full-time job or other clients, please know that meeting internal and client deadlines will be an absolutely critical component of this role so consider this when determining whether you have the bandwidth to apply.
Please submit resumes and a cover letter about why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Katie and Elle